- Model: AM3s
- Wireless communication: Bluetooth 4.0 BLE
Power & Battery
- Battery type: Lithium-polymer
- Charging method: Magnetic contactor
Operation & Storage
- Operating temperature: -10℃ - 40℃ (14°F~104°F)
- Operating humidity: ≤85%RH
- Operating pressure: 86~106kPa
- Storage and transport temperature: -20℃ - 55℃(-4°F~131°F)
- Storage and transport humidity: ≤95%RH
- 1 Tracker
- 2 Wristbands (black and grey)
- 1 Waist clip
- 1 Sleep wristband
- 1 Charging dock
- 1 Quick Start Guide
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the iHealth Edge?
The iHealth Edge is an Activity and Sleep Tracker that tracks every step you take, distance traveled, calories burned, and sleep efficiency. Its silent alarm feature wakes you up gently without disturbing the person next to you, and the smart alarm feature helps you remember to be more active. A playful Activity Level feature motivates you to be more active for different levels of steps achieved. It connects with an iOS device via Bluetooth 4.0.
- How does the iHealth Edge work?
The iHealth Edge is optimized for walking, running, and everyday lifestyle activities. It gives you an idea of how active you are, in general, by tracking total activity throughout the day and calories burned from your activities. It also tracks your sleep patterns and helps you get a closer look at your sleep efficiency over time.
The Tracker works with the free iHealth MyVitals app, which has personalized health tools to help you get the most out of your data and better manage your health goals.
The iHealth Edge uses a 3-axis accelerometer that detects your motion patterns in three dimensions and converts that information to your steps taken, calories burned, distance travelled, and sleep efficiency.
- How should I wear my iHealth Edge?
The Tracker can be worn one of two ways: on your wrist, or on your waist with the clip provided.
- Is the iHealth Edge waterproof?
The tracker is rain, splash and sweat proof. It is not waterproof and should not be worn while swimming or showering.
- What materials are used in the manufacture of the iHealth Edge?
The wristband accompanying the iHealth Edge is made of patented thermoplastic.